Problem tire pressure John Deere 6120M. My John Deere 6120M tractor is deflated. I download it once a day, I’m tired of it already. Tell me how to solve this problem and advise how to avoid such problems.
The technical condition of the tires affects the traction and coupling qualities of the tractor, its fuel consumption, cross-country ability and characteristics. Thus, we can safely say that tires largely determine the productive and economical operation of the tractor. In addition, tires are expensive and wear-resistant components of a tractor, the price of which is about 12% of that of the tractor itself. During the entire period of the tractor, tires are 3-4 times, therefore, the cost of operating tires is approximately 20% of the total volume of tractor operation.To prevent rapid tire wear, it is recommended to adhere to the following rules:
- Strictly observe the norms of the internal tire pressure, depending on the working conditions and the loads on the tractor;
- When driving at high speeds, check if the tractor is pulling to the side. If it does, stop the tractor and inflate the tire with less pressure;
- Try not to allow sudden braking, bringing the wheels to skid, as well as prolonged wheel slip;
- Do not place the John Deere 6120m tractor on the ground contaminated with oil products;
- Timely check and adjust the camber of the front wheels;
- Disengage the front axle on dry roads;